How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?
Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".
Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".
Step 3: Enter your credentials
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN password
Leave everything else to default
Now click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.