How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?
How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Bu mövzu kifayət qədər köməkçi oldu?
How to set up VPN on your Tomato router with OpenVPN ? Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server...
How to set up VPN on Linux with PPTP ? There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When...
How do you setup the ASUS wireless router vpn ? Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN...
How To Install and Configure OpenVPN On Your DD-WRT Router Note: OpenVPN only works on Big,...
How to Set Up OpenVPN on OpenElec / KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC...