ChromeOS (L2TP)Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Ha estat útil la resposta?
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
Tomato Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server Address/Port: hub.vpn.ht, 1194 Firewall:...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN using GUI) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...