ChromeOS (L2TP)Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Ha estat útil la resposta?
Tomato Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server Address/Port: hub.vpn.ht, 1194 Firewall:...
Ubuntu (OpenVPN) This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the...
PPTP (native) Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click on "Setup a...
OpenVPN on OpenELEC/KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC and/or KODI to change...
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...