ChromeOS (L2TP)Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Ha estat útil la resposta?
Tomato Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server Address/Port: hub.vpn.ht, 1194 Firewall:...
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
Ubuntu (PPTP) There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When you prefer a graphical user...
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...