How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?
How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Byla tato odpověď nápomocná?
How to Set Up OpenVPN on OpenElec / KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC...
Setup L2TP VPN in Windows 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command...
How do you setup the ASUS wireless router vpn ? Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN...
How to set up VPN on your Tomato router with OpenVPN ? Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server...
Setup VPN Client on Synology Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the...