How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?
How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Hjalp dette svar dig?
Setup L2TP VPN in Windows 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command...
How to Set Up OpenVPN on Linux Command Line Interface Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login...
Setup VPN Client on Synology Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the...
Setup PPTP VPN in Windows Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click...
Ubuntu (OpenVPN) This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the...