ChromeOS (L2TP)Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...
Ubuntu (PPTP) There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When you prefer a graphical user...
OpenVPN on OpenELEC/KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC and/or KODI to change...