How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?
How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
Setup VPN Client on Synology Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the...
How to Set Up OpenVPN on Linux Command Line Interface Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login...
Setup PPTP VPN in Windows Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click...
How do you setup the ASUS wireless router vpn ? Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN...
How to set up VPN on your Tomato router with OpenVPN ? Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server...