ChromeOS (L2TP)Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Lesen Sie auch
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...
PPTP (native) Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click on "Setup a...
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
Ubuntu (PPTP) There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When you prefer a graphical user...