How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?
How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Дали Ви помогна овој одговор?
Исто така прочитајте
How to Set Up OpenVPN on Linux Command Line Interface Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login...
How To Install and Configure OpenVPN On Your DD-WRT Router Note: OpenVPN only works on Big,...
How to set up VPN on Linux with PPTP ? There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When...
How do you setup the ASUS wireless router vpn ? Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN...
How to setup OpenVPN ChromeOS ? Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS,...