How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?
How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
¿Fue útil la respuesta?
How to set up VPN on your Tomato router with OpenVPN ? Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server...
How To Set Up an OpenVPN Client in Windows ? This guide is also available as video tutorial:...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN at Startup) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
How to Set Up OpenVPN on Linux Command Line Interface Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login...
Setup PPTP VPN in Windows Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click...