How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?
How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Hjälpte svaret dig?
How To Set Up an OpenVPN Client in Windows ? This guide is also available as video tutorial:...
Setup VPN Client on Synology Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the...
How do you setup the ASUS wireless router vpn ? Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN...
Setup PPTP VPN in Windows Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click...
How to set up VPN on your Tomato router with OpenVPN ? Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server...