How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?
How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ?Step 1: Open Settings
- Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your desktop.
- The settings overview will appear.
- Here, click "Settings".Step 2: Create a new private network
- Select "Add connection"
- and then "Add private network...".Step 3: Enter your credentialsPlease enter:
- Server hostname: hub.vpn.ht
- Service name: Anything you want, e.g. "VPNHT"
- Provider type: L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key: vpnvpnvpn (attention, case sensitive!!)
- Username: Your VPN username
- Password: Your VPN passwordLeave everything else to defaultNow click "Connect" and ChromeOS will attempt to connect.
Ця відповідь Вам допомогла?
How To Install and Configure OpenVPN On Your DD-WRT Router Note: OpenVPN only works on Big,...
How to Set Up OpenVPN on OpenElec / KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC...
How To Set Up an OpenVPN Client in Windows ? This guide is also available as video tutorial:...
How to Set Up OpenVPN on Linux Command Line Interface Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login...
How to set up VPN on Linux with PPTP ? There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When...