Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
هل استفدت من هذا الجواب؟
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
Tomato Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server Address/Port: hub.vpn.ht, 1194 Firewall:...
OpenVPN Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login as root and run the following command:'apt-get...