Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
هل استفدت من هذا الجواب؟
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN using GUI) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...
Ubuntu (OpenVPN) This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...