Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Ha estat útil la resposta?
OpenVPN on OpenELEC/KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC and/or KODI to change...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN using GUI) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...
ChromeOS (L2TP) Step 1: Open Settings Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your...
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...