Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...
Ubuntu (OpenVPN) This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the...
OpenVPN on OpenELEC/KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC and/or KODI to change...
OpenVPN Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login as root and run the following command:'apt-get...
Ubuntu (PPTP) There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When you prefer a graphical user...