Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Byla tato odpověď nápomocná?
ChromeOS (L2TP) Step 1: Open Settings Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your...
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...
OpenVPN on OpenELEC/KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC and/or KODI to change...
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...