Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Hjalp dette svar dig?
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
OpenVPN on OpenELEC/KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC and/or KODI to change...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN at Startup) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
Ubuntu (PPTP) There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When you prefer a graphical user...