Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Hjalp dette svar dig?
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN at Startup) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
Ubuntu (PPTP) There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When you prefer a graphical user...