Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Was dit antwoord nuttig?
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN at Startup) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...