Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Was this answer helpful?
DD-WRT (OpenVPN using GUI) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
OpenVPN Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login as root and run the following command:'apt-get...
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...