Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
Ubuntu (OpenVPN) This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the...
OpenVPN Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login as root and run the following command:'apt-get...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN using GUI) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...