Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
?האם התשובה שקיבלתם הייתה מועילה
Ubuntu (PPTP) There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When you prefer a graphical user...
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...
OpenVPN Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login as root and run the following command:'apt-get...
Ubuntu (OpenVPN) This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the...