Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Esta resposta lhe foi útil?
DD-WRT (OpenVPN at Startup) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
Ubuntu (OpenVPN) This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the...
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
ChromeOS (L2TP) Step 1: Open Settings Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your...