Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Răspunsul a fost util?
V-ar mai putea interesa și
Ubuntu (OpenVPN) This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...
Ubuntu (PPTP) There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When you prefer a graphical user...
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...