Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Помог ли вам данный ответ?
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN at Startup) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...
Ubuntu (PPTP) There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When you prefer a graphical user...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...