Setup L2TP VPN in Windows
Setup L2TP VPN in Windows1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE)
- Start the Run command by pressing Windows+R on your keyboard.
- Enter 'rasphone -a' in the 'Open:' field.
- Click 'OK' to continue.2. Add a new workplace network
- Choose 'Workplace network'
- Enter the VPN.ht server address in the 'Internet Address:' field.
- The address is: 'hub.vpn.ht'.
- Optional: Change the 'Destination Name:' to any value you like. This will be the name of the VPN connection.
- Press 'Create' to continue.3. Set L2TP as type
- Open the 'Properties' panel of the connection you just created by clicking the 'Properties' button.
- Click the tab marked with 'Security' to navigate to the security settings.
- Select the option 'Layer 2 Tunnelling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPsec)' in the dropdown menu with the label 'Type of VPN:'.4. Enter the pre-shared key for authentication
- Open the 'Advanced settings'.
- Enter the pre-shared key in the 'Key:' field.
- Our pre-shared key is: 'vpnvpnvpn'.
- Click the 'OK' button to continue.5. Set the 'data encryption' to maximum
- Change the value of the 'data encyption:' field to 'Maximum strength encryption (disconnect if server declines)'.6. Allow the appropriate protocols
- Select the 'Allow these protocols' option.
- Check the 'Unencrypted password', 'Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol' and 'Microsoft CHAP Version 2' fields. The correct configuration is shown in the screenshot below.
- Click 'OK' to continue.7. Connect
- Press 'Connect' to make a connection with the VPN server.
- Enter your VPN.ht credentials.
- Press 'Connect' to continue.
- Your computer should now be connected to our VPN server. If you encounter any problems, you should check our troubleshooting documentation or contact our support.
- To manage your VPN connection, you should click the network icon in the task bar.
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
How to set up VPN on Linux with PPTP ? There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When...
How do you setup the ASUS wireless router vpn ? Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN...
How to Set Up OpenVPN on Linux Command Line Interface Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login...
Setup PPTP VPN in Windows Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click...
Setup VPN Client on Synology Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the...