Windows L2TP Native VPN
L2TP (native)1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE)
- Start the Run command by pressing Windows+R on your keyboard.
- Enter 'rasphone -a' in the 'Open:' field.
- Click 'OK' to continue.2. Add a new workplace network
- Choose 'Workplace network'
- Enter the VPN.ht server address in the 'Internet Address:' field.
- The address is: 'hub.vpn.ht'.
- Optional: Change the 'Destination Name:' to any value you like. This will be the name of the VPN connection.
- Press 'Create' to continue.3. Set L2TP as type
- Open the 'Properties' panel of the connection you just created by clicking the 'Properties' button.
- Click the tab marked with 'Security' to navigate to the security settings.
- Select the option 'Layer 2 Tunnelling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPsec)' in the dropdown menu with the label 'Type of VPN:'.4. Enter the pre-shared key for authentication
- Open the 'Advanced settings'.
- Enter the pre-shared key in the 'Key:' field.
- Our pre-shared key is: 'vpnvpnvpn'.
- Click the 'OK' button to continue.5. Set the 'data encryption' to maximum
- Change the value of the 'data encyption:' field to 'Maximum strength encryption (disconnect if server declines)'.6. Allow the appropriate protocols
- Select the 'Allow these protocols' option.
- Check the 'Unencrypted password', 'Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol' and 'Microsoft CHAP Version 2' fields. The correct configuration is shown in the screenshot below.
- Click 'OK' to continue.7. Connect
- Press 'Connect' to make a connection with the VPN server.
- Enter your VPN.ht credentials.
- Press 'Connect' to continue.
- Your computer should now be connected to our VPN server. If you encounter any problems, you should check our troubleshooting documentation or contact our support.
- To manage your VPN connection, you should click the network icon in the task bar.
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Ezenkívül olvassa el
DD-WRT (OpenVPN at Startup) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...
OpenVPN This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video...
PPTP (native) Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click on "Setup a...
OpenVPN on OpenELEC/KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC and/or KODI to change...