How To Set Up an OpenVPN Client in Windows ?
How To Set Up an OpenVPN Client in Windows ?This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video tutorial.
- Download OpenVPNTo be able to use OpenVPN you will need to download and install OpenVPN client.You will also need to download a configuration file, you can download those here: OpenVPN config
- Open the installation file
- Agree with Terms
- Choose Components
- Install TAP Driver
If you see a dialog like this make sure to choose to install it. Otherwise the application will not work.
- Installation complete
- Complete the Wizard
Choose Finish and launch OpenVPN Client
- Copy the OpenVPN config file
Copy the openvpn config which you downloaded from the first step.
It should be located in your Download directory.
- Paste the OpenVPN config file in
- Allow permissions to write in directory
- Connect OpenVPN
Right click on the OpenVPN icon in systray and choose to connect.
- Enter your Credentials
- You're now connected
Kas see vastus oli kasulik?
How to set up VPN on your Tomato router with OpenVPN ? Step 1: Enter Basic Settings Server...
How to Set Up OpenVPN on OpenElec / KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC...
How to set up VPN on your Chromebook with L2TP ? Step 1: Open Settings Right-click the...
How To Install and Configure OpenVPN On Your DD-WRT Router Note: OpenVPN only works on Big,...
Setup L2TP VPN in Windows 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command...