How To Set Up an OpenVPN Client in Windows ?
How To Set Up an OpenVPN Client in Windows ?This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video tutorial.
- Download OpenVPNTo be able to use OpenVPN you will need to download and install OpenVPN client.You will also need to download a configuration file, you can download those here: OpenVPN config
- Open the installation file
- Agree with Terms
- Choose Components
- Install TAP Driver
If you see a dialog like this make sure to choose to install it. Otherwise the application will not work.
- Installation complete
- Complete the Wizard
Choose Finish and launch OpenVPN Client
- Copy the OpenVPN config file
Copy the openvpn config which you downloaded from the first step.
It should be located in your Download directory.
- Paste the OpenVPN config file in
- Allow permissions to write in directory
- Connect OpenVPN
Right click on the OpenVPN icon in systray and choose to connect.
- Enter your Credentials
- You're now connected
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
How To Install and Configure OpenVPN On Your DD-WRT Router Note: OpenVPN only works on Big,...
How to set up VPN on Linux with PPTP ? There are two ways to set-up OpenVPN on Ubuntu. When...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN at Startup) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
Setup L2TP VPN in Windows 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command...
Setup PPTP VPN in Windows Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click...