Windows OpenVPN GUI
OpenVPNThis guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video tutorial.
- Download OpenVPNTo be able to use OpenVPN you will need to download and install OpenVPN client.You will also need to download a configuration file, you can download those here: OpenVPN config
- Open the installation file
- Agree with Terms
- Choose Components
- Install TAP Driver
If you see a dialog like this make sure to choose to install it. Otherwise the application will not work.
- Installation complete
- Complete the Wizard
Choose Finish and launch OpenVPN Client
- Copy the OpenVPN config file
Copy the openvpn config which you downloaded from the first step.
It should be located in your Download directory.
- Paste the OpenVPN config file in
- Allow permissions to write in directory
- Connect OpenVPN
Right click on the OpenVPN icon in systray and choose to connect.
- Enter your Credentials
- You're now connected
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Olvassa el is
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...
ChromeOS (L2TP) Step 1: Open Settings Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your...
DD-WRT (OpenVPN using GUI) Note: OpenVPN only works on Big, Mega and some Std versions of the...
OpenVPN Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login as root and run the following command:'apt-get...
PPTP (native) Open Control Panel Click on "View network status and tasks" Click on "Setup a...