Windows OpenVPN GUI
OpenVPNThis guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the video tutorial.
- Download OpenVPNTo be able to use OpenVPN you will need to download and install OpenVPN client.You will also need to download a configuration file, you can download those here: OpenVPN config
- Open the installation file
- Agree with Terms
- Choose Components
- Install TAP Driver
If you see a dialog like this make sure to choose to install it. Otherwise the application will not work.
- Installation complete
- Complete the Wizard
Choose Finish and launch OpenVPN Client
- Copy the OpenVPN config file
Copy the openvpn config which you downloaded from the first step.
It should be located in your Download directory.
- Paste the OpenVPN config file in
- Allow permissions to write in directory
- Connect OpenVPN
Right click on the OpenVPN icon in systray and choose to connect.
- Enter your Credentials
- You're now connected
Дали Ви помогна овој одговор?
Исто така прочитајте
OpenVPN Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login as root and run the following command:'apt-get...
Synology DSM 5.2 (L2TP) Step 0: Go to your DSM control panel If you do not know the direct...
L2TP (native) 1. Start Remote Access Phonebook (RASPHONE) Start the Run command by pressing...
OpenVPN on OpenELEC/KODI Please note that there is no option in OpenELEC and/or KODI to change...
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...