Windows PPTP Native VPN
- Open Control Panel
- Click on "View network status and tasks"
- Click on "Setup a new connection or network"
- Click on "Connect to a Workplace"
- Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
- Enter server address
Internet address: hub.vpn.ht
- Enter username and password
Then click on "Connect"
Was this answer helpful?
ChromeOS (OpenVPN) Connecting via the OpenVPN protocol is not easy on ChromeOS, since you have...
Ubuntu (OpenVPN) This guide is also available as video tutorial: click here to proceed to the...
OpenVPN Install OpenVPNOpen the terminal, login as root and run the following command:'apt-get...
ChromeOS (L2TP) Step 1: Open Settings Right-click the time-bar in the bottom right of your...
ASUS Routers Some ASUS routers support connecting to a VPN out-of-the box. So why not connect...